Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sonia Kashuk

Alright, so i had heard numerous great things about her brushes and I also love her makeup bags and stuff so I decided to try it. Well the two makeup bags i bought are just fine and they ran out of the brush i wanted so i didn't get any of those. I bought her concealer palette and two eye shadow things. One has four and the other has two. I was so excited because the colors looked phenomenal and i just wanted to rush home and try them out. So i got home and i did some swatches on my hand and the color pay off was decentish. The next day i actually tried putting some on my eyes and alas they sucked. It is worse than $1 makeup. The colors wouldn't stay on my eyes, i would put it on and then voila they disappeared. I am so not impressed. I would return them if i thought it was ok to, but i dont know if Target lets you. So i have the cruddy stuff still. The prices were outrageous as well. Freaken $7.99 for the two eyeshadow one and $9.99 for the four eyeshadow one. Like WTF, if im gonna pay that much i expect to to work. The concealor worked fine believe it or not, so i mean not everything is bad quality, but i would definately pass on the eyeshadows next time. I realize this is more of a rant then a review but i dont want any of you to waste your money like i did. So until next time, caio bellas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI,
If you have your receipt target will accept returns on cosmetics. I purchased one of her eye shadow sticks and was unimpressed. They gave me my money back! Good luck! D.